Holiday Inn Swindon welcomes groups
At the Holiday Inn, Swindon we have been welcoming groups and hosting events for over 40 years. We are renowned for our attention to detail and are experts in giving group holidays that extra special touch.
Holiday Inn Swindon is in the heart of the South West and is sure to captivate any group visit whether it's a short stop off or a longer stay, we are sure your time with us will be a truly memorable one. So if you are a sports team playing a local fixture, a tour group passing through or a group wanting a stay with a difference we can tailor your stay to suit your needs.
Our experienced and dedicated staff will assist with the organisation, offer ideas and ensure you have everything you need from special menus to evening entertainment.
We welcome courtesy inspection visits. Late bookings often qualify for reduced rates - please contact the in house reservations team on 0871 942 9079 or via email email@example.com to find out more.
The Holiday Inn Swindon has a wealth of experience and facilities to help you prepare for that all important game. Whether you are stopping for your pre-match meal before the game or require a more intensive preparation programme we have everything you need including:
- Tailored pre-match meals/dinner & snacks - we can cater for all diets and our Head Chef will work with you to ensure you're on top form for the big match
- Private dining - ideal if the manager needs a pre-match pep talk
- Use of the Spirit Health Club
- Dedicated physio room for any last minute treatments
- Team briefing room
- Safe & secure coach parking right outside the hotel
Located just off Junction 14 of the M4 the Holiday Inn Swindon is within easy reach of all major local sporting venues:
- Bath Rugby Ground approx. 28 miles
- Swindon Town Football Stadium approx. 2 miles
- Cardiff Millennium Stadium approx. 77 miles
- Cheltenham Racecourse approx. 29 miles
If you place your group with us you will be eating in the restaurant, your guest rooms will have all the amenities that every other guest is offered and there's a full and hearty breakfast on offer to make sure everyone leaves us in good spirits for the day ahead.
- Twin & Double rooms available
- Tailored menu's
- Use of Spirit Health Club - for those who need to unwind after a day of exploration
- Early start - we'll have a full buffet breakfast ready for you
- Coach parties are welcome for lunch, afternoon tea or an evening meal, all for a fantastic rate and your driver will be accommodated free of charge.
Social Groups and Gatherings
Swindon is the ideal base to create the perfect group itinerary and is only 60 minutes from London and just 50 minutes from Bath. The Cotswold countryside is on Swindon's doorstep and the attractions of STEAM Museum, Swindon Designer Outlet, Stonehenge, Cotswold Water Park and Longleat House and Safari Park are all only a stones throw away.
Whether you're a group of people connected by a common interest or a family group who want to get together to celebrate, we're experts in catering for that special gathering!