At Holiday Inn, we think it's important to take time to escape once in a while. Whether it is a romantic weekend away or a weekend of fun and exploration with the kids. Whatever it is, we take pride in the fact that we are Britain's number 1 staycation hotel.
What's more, with our Kids Stay & Eat Free promise, staying with us is definitely the wise choice. That's why we've gone that extra step further to make your decision easier with the following leisure break packages.
Stay & Dine this Weekend
Planning a break away in Swindon? No matter what the occasion our fantastic two night dinner, bed and breakfast package at Holiday Inn Swindonoffers great value and a perfect location to enjoy a leisure break. The 2 Night Dinner, Bed and Breakfast Package* includes:
- 2 Night Stay in our Standard Bedroom
- Dinner on one evening in any of our restaurants, lounges or bars*
- Award-winning breakfast on both mornings
- Don't forget Kids Stay & Eat Free!
Also, when you stay at the Holiday Inn Swindon you have access to the following facilities:
- Holiday Inn Bar and Lounge Area open throughout the day
- Hotel Restaurant serving a full a la carte menu
- 24-hour Room Service
- 24-hour Reception
- Bedrooms fitted with LCD TV's and High Speed Internet
Book online today or alternatively, call our dedicated reservations team on 0871 942 9079 and quote reference "ISUBD"
*dine in any of our hotel's restaurants, lounges or bars and spend up to £18 per person per room. Terms and conditions apply.
Upgrade to an Executive Room
For a relatively small fee, this package is also available in our Executive Bedrooms. Make an enquiry with our reservations team today on 0871 942 9079 and quote reference "EXECUTIVE ROOM UPGRADE".
*Terms and Conditions Apply. Based on 2 people sharing. Rooms are subject to availability.
Book your Winter getaway at the Holiday Inn Swindon.
Enjoy Wookey Hole and stay with us!
Treat the kids during the school holidays with this fantastic offer with Wookey Hole.
With over 20 fantastic attractions to see and do you can be sure the little ones will be kept amused all day.
- 20% of Entrance tickets
- Famous Caves
- Fairy Tale Kingdom
- Treat for all the Kids
Send us a contact us form now or call our dedicated reservations team on 01793 817080.
Stay with us
During your stay with us you can enjoy the many benefits we have to offer
- Air conditioning & central Heating
- Freeview TV
- Pay for Movies
- Use of the spirit Health club
- Kids eat free
- Award winning breakfast
Why not upgrade to one of our executive rooms for an extra £25 a night and also receive:
- Complimentary Luxury Toiletries
- Towelling Bathrobes
- Complimentary Water and Chocolates
To book now contact us on 01793 817080 or send us a contact us form. We look forward to seeing you very soon!
*Terms & conditions apply*
Weekends at Wookey Hole
Take a break this half term with the kids
Want to get away for the May Half Term break but haven't found anywhere to stay yet?
Stay with us from the 22nd - 31st May and save. With rooms from £74 per night (based on 2 adults and 2 children sharing a room), why not stay with us and enjoy a fantastic getaway with the whole family. It's the perfect way to relax and enjoy some quality family time. Whether you're looking for a short escape or a mini holiday, we have something for everyone.
McArthur Glen Shopping Break
Treat yourself to a shopping break at the McArthur Glen Shopping Outlet mall with a discount vouchers to take with you!
With so many shops and restaurants to choose from and a park for the kids, you will be spoilt for choice!
Our Shopping Package includes
- accommodation and breakfast for up to 2 adults and 2 children (under 12 years*)
- one discount voucher per reservation.
- Hotel Parking
- Complimentary use of Spirit Health Club
Shopping voucher is available front the Front Desk at check in. *Children 12 and under eat free when they order off the children's menu in the hotel restaurant, when accompanied by one dining adult.
Stay with Us
Book one of our comfortable family bedrooms with air conditioning and central heating and enjoy the amenities we have to offer. This includes:
- Freeview Tv Entertainment
- In room pay for movie options
- WIFI Access
- Room service
- Tea & Coffee making facilities
- Use of swimming pool & gym
If you want to make it extra special why not upgrade to an executive room for extra £25 per night. You will also get included:
- Complimentary Toiletries
- Complimentary Water and chocolates
- Fluffy Bathrobes
- plus all the above
*Terms & Conditions apply*
Spoil yourself for the Weekend.
Holiday Inn Swindon welcomes groups
At the Holiday Inn, Swindon we have been welcoming groups and hosting events for over 40 years. We are renowned for our attention to detail and are experts in giving group holidays that extra special touch.
Holiday Inn Swindon is in the heart of the South West and is sure to captivate any group visit whether it's a short stop off or a longer stay, we are sure your time with us will be a truly memorable one. So if you are a sports team playing a local fixture, a tour group passing through or a group wanting a stay with a difference we can tailor your stay to suit your needs.
Our experienced and dedicated staff will assist with the organisation, offer ideas and ensure you have everything you need from special menus to evening entertainment.
We welcome courtesy inspection visits. Late bookings often qualify for reduced rates - please contact the in house reservations team on 0871 942 9079 or via email email@example.com to find out more.
The Holiday Inn Swindon has a wealth of experience and facilities to help you prepare for that all important game. Whether you are stopping for your pre-match meal before the game or require a more intensive preparation programme we have everything you need including:
- Tailored pre-match meals/dinner & snacks - we can cater for all diets and our Head Chef will work with you to ensure you're on top form for the big match
- Private dining - ideal if the manager needs a pre-match pep talk
- Use of the Spirit Health Club
- Dedicated physio room for any last minute treatments
- Team briefing room
- Safe & secure coach parking right outside the hotel
Located just off Junction 14 of the M4 the Holiday Inn Swindon is within easy reach of all major local sporting venues:
- Bath Rugby Ground approx. 28 miles
- Swindon Town Football Stadium approx. 2 miles
- Cardiff Millennium Stadium approx. 77 miles
- Cheltenham Racecourse approx. 29 miles
If you place your group with us you will be eating in the restaurant, your guest rooms will have all the amenities that every other guest is offered and there's a full and hearty breakfast on offer to make sure everyone leaves us in good spirits for the day ahead.
- Twin & Double rooms available
- Tailored menu's
- Use of Spirit Health Club - for those who need to unwind after a day of exploration
- Early start - we'll have a full buffet breakfast ready for you
- Coach parties are welcome for lunch, afternoon tea or an evening meal, all for a fantastic rate and your driver will be accommodated free of charge.
Social Groups and Gatherings
Swindon is the ideal base to create the perfect group itinerary and is only 60 minutes from London and just 50 minutes from Bath. The Cotswold countryside is on Swindon's doorstep and the attractions of STEAM Museum, Swindon Designer Outlet, Stonehenge, Cotswold Water Park and Longleat House and Safari Park are all only a stones throw away.
Whether you're a group of people connected by a common interest or a family group who want to get together to celebrate, we're experts in catering for that special gathering!
Group bookings with that special touch.