New Safety Procedures
The safety of our guests and employees is our number one priority and we would like to re-assure you that measures are in place to provide a clean, safe and welcoming environment in our hotel. Here is an overview of some of the measures in place:
- New queuing system - A queuing system has been implemented at reception and food collection points with 2 metre floor stickers advising guests where to stand at a safe distance from each other. We have also implemented a strict rule that one individual/family is allowed in the lift at any one time, this is signposted and there are hand sanitising stations outside the lifts.
- Contactless check-in and check-out process - Perspex screens have been placed on the reception desk and debit/credit card machines are cleaned every hour. Key cards are also left at the end of the reception desk ready for guests to collect and are sanitised after every use. Prior to check-out guests will be called to confirm any additional charges and invoices will be emailed to guests after departure.
- Hand sanitising stations – multiple stations have been placed in all main areas of the hotel for guests to utilise. All high touch points are sanitised after every guest interaction or every hour depending on the usage including door handles, debit/credit card machines and pens.
- Accommodation - There will be increased cleanliness of bedrooms before arrival/after departure of guests. This includes disinfecting all touchpoints within the bedroom, all non-essential items have been removed from the bedrooms and are available on request and for guests staying more than one night, housekeeping services have been reduced to minimise interaction of guests and employees but will be available on request.
- Room service and grab and go breakfast offerings - Room service and a grab and go breakfast will be available, this service can be ordered via the phone and guests will be provided with a collection time along with the designated collection point information. All utensils provided will be disposable and food handling will be kept to a minimum.
- Safety of our guests and employees is our number one priority - Our employees have been fully equipped with the necessary PPE equipment to keep them and our guests safe. Our employees have also been trained on maintaining a high standard of hygiene including hand sanitising after each interaction with a guest, rigorous cleaning procedures before and after each shift change and regular cleanliness upkeep within high traffic areas of the hotel. They have also been trained how to handle any suspected cases of COVID-19 within the hotel and how to keep guests safe if this did occur.
- To find out more information, please click here
We are ready when you are ready, we look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel
Supporting your plans
We know that flexibility is what our guests are looking for right now, so IHG are continually improving their policy to suit these uncertain times. For more information on IHG official updates please click here.
Bureau Veritas, a world leader in testing, inspection and certification, have confirmed that we are compliant in all areas and have given us a 100% score, providing you with the assurance that you will be in safe hands when staying with us.
The Holiday Inn Swindon, situated within easy reach of key attractions within Wiltshire and the Cotswolds, located just minutes from Junction 15 M4. So whether you are looking to discover some of Swindon’s sites, attending a function at the hotel or want to explore a little further the Holiday Inn Swindon at Coate Water is a great base for making memories. If you are travelling on public transport or leaving the car at home then good news, the hotel is just 3 miles from Swindon Train Station, and the bus stops right outside the hotel!
There is just so much to do in the area. Exploring Swindon? Start with a walk around Coate Water, home to the Richard Jefferies Museum and a mini railway, great for the kids! Discover the rise of Swindon through the Great Western Railway and Brunel at the STEAM Museum, conveniently located opposite the McArthur Glen Designer shopping outlet!
Contact our reservations team on 01793 817080 to book your stay with us today.