Open all year
The High Street, with its Bath Stone buildings (many of which are now independent shops) is bound at one end by stately Corsham Court - with its stunning art collection and fabulous walks through the grounds - and, at the other, by the 400 year old Almshouses.
Other attractions in Corsham worth visiting is
- The Pound Arts Centre, a thriving venue offering a year-round programme of performances, films and exhibitions.
- Martingate Shopping Centre,
- The weekly Tuesday market
- Farmers' market every third Saturday of the month
To find out more about Corsham's many attractions, including opening times and admission charges, visit www.corshamheritage.org.uk.
Take a look at our great Swindon hotel packages and offers! Alternatively, to make a reservation, call us on 0871 942 9079and quote IGBBB.
Stay With Us
Why not combine your visit Corsham with a stay at the family-friendly Swindon Holiday Inn? This Swindon hotel is situated just a short drive away.
On offer are our comfortable bedrooms all of which include
- High-speed internet access
- LCD TVs for the best in entertainment.
- Spirit Health Club, which includes access to an indoor swimming pool, gym, sauna, steam room and Jacuzzi.
- Kids eat free
Take a look at our great Swindon hotel packages and offers! Alternatively, to make a reservation, call us on 0871 942 9079 and quote IGBBB.
Corsham Area Heritage and Information CentreArnold House
31 High Street